ORGANIC FLOUR agaGOLDSTERN®, 250g
agaGOLDSTERN® LINSEED FLOUR (organic) is a gluten-free speciality flour for individually baked goods and patisseries.
agaGOLDSTERN® LINSEED FLOUR (organic) has a particularly high nutrient density and high share of lignans, which have an antioxidant effect. The partially de-oiled agaGOLDSTERN® LINSEED FLOUR (organic) is characterised by its longer shelf life and very high mucilage content that results in an enormous swelling capacity (high water absorbency). In comparison to other gluten-free flours, agaGOLDSTERN® LINSEED FLOUR (organic) lets the dough “stick”. Its light colour integrates wonderfully in the baked goods. When used for breads and baked goods, 10 – 20% of the normal flour can be substituted by agaGOLDSTERN® LINSEED FLOUR (organic).
- For individual baked goods and patisseries
- Enormous swelling capacity > up to 4-fold water absorbency
- Remains fresh for longer, ferment stable
- Light colouration for great dough establishment
- Increases the protein & dietary fibre share
- High mucilage content, low carb
- High essential amino acids and lignans content
- Suited for a vegan and low-carb diet (also as substitute for eggs)
- Partially de-oiled for a longer shelf life
This agaSAAT product is produced according to the principles of certified organic cultivation in compliance with the EC Organic Regulation and examined in our own laboratory to meet the food law requirements. BCS Eco Guarantee (DE-ÖKO-001) under EC control number: DE-NW-001-6474-BCD. Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 and No. 889/2008. Herkunft: Osteuropa
Nutrition facts per 100g
Caloric value: 1353 kJ/323 kcal, Fat: 8,8g, thereof saturated fatty acids: 0,9g, Carbohydrates: 3,9g, thereof sugar: 3,8g, Total Roughage: 33,8g, Protein: 40,3g, Salt: 0.0g
Price: 5.99 gross (+ Shipping 4.50 € )